THIS POLICY SETS OUT HOW WE MAY USE AND PROTECT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE.
Our website is run and held on our domain: https://sacelpreciousfarms.com/
If you have any questions about this policy, or do not agree with it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +234 (0) 807 466 0338, before using or entering any information over our website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2020.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information just by viewing its content.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Your name and contact information, including email address, investment requirement, investments made through us, and any other details via our enquiry forms.
- Information regarding your Lending interests, demographics, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use this information to provide you with a better service and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Keep records of your investment(s) with us.
- To provide answers to your questions asked via the website.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve the content of the website.
- To obtain feedback from you about our products and services.
- To notify you about the updates to our products and offers.
- To provide you with copies of our newsletter which you may subscribe to via our website.
- To respond to any queries about us or our associated companies or businesses.
We would like to provide you with information about products which we think you may find interesting.
We may send you such information by email or telephone unless you inform us, you would prefer not to receive such information.
When you provide us with information, you will be given the option to let us know that you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes. If you request this option, we will not send you any direct marketing.
You can change your mind at any time by contacting our company by email at email@example.com or discussing with our support team via chat.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email.
If you are a lender or you have previously asked us for information on our products or services, we may send you information on our range of products and services by email, unless you have asked us not to do so.
If you have provided your email information to receive email communications, we will continue to provide this information by email unless you ask us not to do so. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, you may unsubscribe from our emails by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission unless this is necessary for the reasons set out in the “What we do with the information we collect” section or where we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.